1. TM & COPYRIGHT © 2003 BY FURRYMUCK SM AND VARIOUS ARTISTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All material on this site, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips (collectively the "Material") is protected by copyrights owned or controlled by FurryMUCK SM. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
3. FurryMUCK SM hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display, for home, noncommercial and personal use only, one copy of any Material and/or software that you may download from this site, including, but not limited to, any files, codes, audio or images incorporated in or generated by the software (collectively the "Downloaded Material") provided, however, that you must maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Downloaded Material. You acknowledge and agree that you may not sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer this license or the Downloaded Material and that no title to the Downloaded Material has been or will be transferred to you from FurryMUCK SM or anyone else. You also agree that you will not alter, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the Downloaded Material.
4. Although we appreciate your comments, FurryMUCK SM cannot make any guarantee that it will respond to your message. However, you are welcome to submit artwork to FurryMUCK SM with the possibility that it shall be included as inline art on this site. However, we are unable to offer compensation for artwork other than possible display on this site and full acknowlegment for your work.
If you do send us a submission, as outlined above, whether requested or not (collectively the "Submissions"), such Submission shall immediately become FurryMUCK SM's property. FurryMUCK SM may use any such Submissions as it deems fit, but shall have no obligation to use any of them. You agree not to assert any proprietary right of any kind in the Submissions (including, but not limited to copyright or trademark) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such Submission including, but not limited to, credit. You agree that any Submissions may be used, edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by FurryMUCK SM without any notice to you. In addition, you agree to waive any and all moral rights in such Submissions.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
6. FurryMUCK SM is not responsible or liable for any infections or contamination of your system or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this site or with respect to the Material contained on this site. This site and all Materials contained on it are distributed and transmitted "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness contained on it, correctness, validity and quality of any material rests with you. FurryMUCK SM is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials contained on this site whether the material is provided or otherwise supplied by FurryMUCK SM or anyone else. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall FurryMUCK SM's total liability to you for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site, or $0 (whichever is less.)
RULES FOR BULLETIN BOARDS AND OTHER FORUMS
The views and/or opinions expressed by the experts and/or any other third party or guest on this site are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of FurryMUCK SM.
7. This site is controlled and operated by FurryMUCK SM by volunteer Webmasters living throughout the world. FurryMUCK SM makes no representations that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No software from this site may be downloaded, exported or reexported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions.
8. If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing.
Feedback: Please send your message to The Webmaster. firstname.lastname@example.org"
Date: Feb. 20, 2012