Changes made on September 5, 1997
- Changed webmaster email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a permanent
change, independent of a possible future ISP change.
Changes made on August 29, 1997
- Added WebTracker counter. We know what you use! Muhahahaha!
Changes made on August 9, 1997
- Added a few more links to the Images page. Keep 'em coming!
Changes made on July 6, 1997
- Corrected webmaster's email address (now email@example.com) from the old
one, which bounced.
Changes made on May 7, 1997
- Fixed glitch in which the wrong index.html was in the main directory.
Thank heavens for local backups! Sorry, everyone!
Changes made on July 6, 1997
- Changed all links to "firstname.lastname@example.org" so that they send to
Changes made on May 6, 1997
- Fixed the links on the Forum's main page.
- Fixed duplicate "best fit" choice in feedback form.
- Made MUCK News text only to remove horrendous link problems
now that the directory tree has been changed. The links were
out of date, anyway. Use the online version for up-to-date info.
Changes made on April 26, 1997
- Added more tutorials to the Getting Started page.
- The site is essentially complete. Removed link to original pages.
Changes made on April 25, 1997
- Activated the on-line character registration.
- Added "How To Move Around" to the Getting Started page.
Changes made on April 3, 1997
- Fixed webmaster and correspondence links/forms to use my new email
address (email@example.com). The old one is still valid, but I like this
one better. So there.
- Altered text in copyright frame to be less intrusive on the rest of the
page. Also changed wording of website copyright: what I am
copyrighting is not the content of the pages, which for the most
part I did not create, but the look and feel of the site. The
text within remains under any copyrights established by its
author. Accordingly shrank footer frame to give the main stuff
more display room.
- Fixed the Forum main page so that the links to the guestbook and the
feedback form now work correctly.
- Re-inserted a telnet link to furry.org 8888 so that anyone with a
Telnet helper application set up in their web browser can connect
easily. Also listed the IP address in case your DNS isn't working or
(as was the case when this was written) the MUCK recently moved.
- Added option to enable/disable frames at the bottom of the main
- Fixed a glitch (well, actually a quirk in Netscape's interpretation of
HTML) that caused a link to fail to close and, consequently, an entire
paragraph to be lost from the How To Connect page.
- Fixed "Welcome" button in the toolbar to point at the real main page
instead of the redirector page. Not really necessary, but avoids
headaches, especially for those with older browsers.
- Fixed the "Images" link from the toolbar and the main page to go to a
separate listing of sites, rather than directly to www.yiffco.com.
- Added "What's New" link to the toolbar and the main page.
- This page makes use of frames; you should
upgrade to Netscape 3.0 or better for best results (those nasty
frame borders will dissappear!)
- There's now a toolbar along the left side of the page. Just click on it
to be taken directly to the area of your choice.
- A Guest Book is now available. Leave your mark!
- 256-color display
- Netscape 1.1N
- 14.4Kbps Modem Connection
- 16-bit color display
- Netscape 3.x
- 28.8Kbps Modem Connection
This site was developed in Netscape 3.0 (final release) on a HP-UX system
running HP-VUE 3.0, although it has been tested under Netscape 2.01 on a
Macintosh system. Until it has been evaluted under Internet Explorer, no
guarantees of compatibility can be made.